BODY PIERCING at Bead World:
Although appointments are not necessary, it is often best to phone first to be sure the Piercer is at the store. The schedule may vary. Please keep in mind the last piercing of the day will be 20 minutes before closing time.
For all piercing, we use only the finest SM316 implant grade steel, or top quality titanium. Our piercing jewelry is nickel free.
Important Body Piercing Information
- All piercing is done with individually packaged, pre-sterilized, disposable one-use needles
- Please do not bring your own jewelry for the initial piercing.
Piercing prices include starter jewelry:
Ear Lobe – $20 for one, $35 for both ($25 and $45 with 14G Hoop)
- Cartilage – $35 Outer Ear with hoop or stud (including forward Helix)
- Conch – $40
- Dermal Anchors – $40 each
- Dermal Removal – $25 each
- Daith – $40
- Eyebrow – $40
- Helix – $35
- Industrial – $60
- Lip – $40 with hoop, $50 with stud
- Monroe – $50
- Navel – $50
- Nipples – $45 one hoop, $80 for both
- Nostril – $40
- Orbital – $40
- Rook – $40
- Septum – $40 w/ hoop, horseshoe, or retainer
- Snakebites – $90 (with studs)
- Snug – $40
- Spider Bites – $90 (with studs)
- Surface Bars – $50
- Tongue – $50
- Tragus – $40 with Hoop or Stud
All prices include jewelry for initial piercing
All individuals requesting piercing are required to sign a release form. All procedures will be explained and you will receive a printed copy of how to care for your new piercing. Bead World does not perform or change jewelry for genital piercings.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A MIMIMUM $5.00 FEE TO HAVE OUR PIERCER CHANGE OR REMOVE ANY JEWELRY.
Body Jewelry purchased elsewhere can be installed for a $10.00 FEE.
WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH ANY PROBLEMS YOU MIGHT HAVE, BUT PLEASE NOTE:
ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE REMOVING, CHANGING, OR TREATING A PIERCING DONE SOMEWHERE ELSE.